Pediatric-friendly care in Richmond, VA.
As a parent you don’t just want expert care for your child during a medical emergency, you also want the comfort of knowing they are being treated by pediatric specialists. We give your little one the best possible care in a comfortable, kid-friendly environment.
Quality emergency care for children.
The pediatric-friendly ER at Parham Doctors’ Hospital is designed to ease your child’s fears, and yours. We understand how valuable your relationship with your child is during a medical emergency, which is why our physicians are committed to working with you to develop a treatment plan.
If your child is experiencing an emergency, always call 911 first.
Why choose us — Expert care, comfort, and convenience
Our physicians, nurses, and specialists will communicate and work with you, sharing all test results and treatment plans.
Our pediatric-friendly ER features:
- Board certified Emergency Medicine physicians who are trained in both adults and pediatrics
- Nurses with special training and certification in pediatric care
- Pediatric medication management system that allows us to improve the speed, accuracy and administration of medications, reduce medical errors, and standardize pediatric medication dosing.>
- Family-friendly environment>
- Complimentary valet parking so you and your child can go directly to the ER
- Free Wi-Fi
If you would like to talk to a nurse about whether you should come to the ER or wait for your doctor’s office to open, you can contact a nurse, 24 hours a day by phone at 804-320-3627.
Visit our website or text ’ER’ to 32222 to find out the HCA ER wait times closest to you (message and data rates may apply).