What sets us apart?
- Experience - Our clinicians are leaders in their fields and specialties. Many hold advanced certifications and top area physicians count on them for successful outcomes. Click here to meet our team.
- Consistency of care - All your treatments are performed one-on-one. We make every possible effort to keep the same therapists throughout your treatment course.
- Making it work for YOU - Our focus is helping you meet your personal goals. Our therapists work with you to develop personal home exercise programs to ensure you can incorporate your progress into your daily routine.
- Convenience - We offer several treatment programs in one clinic, including PT, OT and Speech Therapy. We offer early morning and evening hours for those who cannot come during business hours.
Programs and specialties
The Rehab Center at Parham Doctors’ Hospital offers Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy services. Our clinical team is highly skilled at treating a number of conditions through programs which include the following:
For more information about the above conditions and the available treatment options, visit our Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation page.
Know before you go!
How can I receive treatment?
Just like any therapy department, all that is required is a physician signed order. This can be from a hand surgeon, orthopedic surgeon, rheumatologist, primary care physician, or any other medical doctor that is treating you. Some insurance companies may also require pre-authorization.
How long does treatment take?
Expect your first appointment to last about an hour. Once your therapist has determined your specific therapy needs, he/ she will determine how often and how long your appointments will need to be.
Where are you located?
The Rehabilitation Center at Parham Doctors’ Hospital is located on the campus of Parham Doctors’ Hospital, Medical Office Building 2, and Suite 120. Our street address is 7650 E. Parham Rd., Richmond, Virginia, 23294.
How can I schedule an appointment?
Call our clinic at (804) 545-4952. Bring your prescription for therapy with you on your first visit, or ask your referring physician’s office to fax it to us at (804) 545-4953.
What should I bring for the first visit?
- Signed physician order for therapy
- Insurance card
- Photo ID
- Any splints or exercise devices you may already have
Our Outpatient Therapy Services are located at Parham and Retreat Doctors’ Hospitals
Parham Doctors’ Hospital
7650 East Parham Road
MOB II-Suite 120
Richmond, VA 23294
Phone: (804) 545-4952
In addition to Outpatient Therapy Services, The Inpatient Rehabilitation Center at Parham Doctors’ Hospital is Richmond’s premier location for inpatient rehabilitation. We offer intensive therapies to help you achieve your best quality of life, as quickly as possible.
LSVT Loud Program - Parham Doctors' Hospital
Madison's Story - Parkinson's Rehabilitation - Parham Doctors' Hospital
Ed's Story - Parkinson's Disease - Parham Doctors' Hospital