The Best in Central Virginia
At Parham Doctors’ Hospital we are committed to providing you with the best care possible, delivering technologically-advanced care with exceptional outcomes close to home. As part of our full range of healthcare services, we specialize in orthopedic and spine care, surgical weight loss services, behavioral health, emergency care, inpatient rehabilitation, occupational health and primary care. It is our goal to use all possible resources to ensure you have a great experience at our hospital.
Although we commit to excellence for our patients and ourselves, it is also acknowledged by others, as we are recognized each year for achieving the highest standards in patient care. We are perennially recognized by the Joint Commission with a Gold Seal of Approval for Joint Replacement and Spinal Fusion. We are a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center, and an Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care. We are a MBSAQIP-Accredited site for Bariatric Surgery, meaning we employ the highest protocols in weight loss surgery, and are recognized by both the American College of Surgeons and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery for doing so.
Some of the amenities you’ll enjoy at Parham Doctors' Hospital are:
- Convenient and free parking both in front of the hospital off of Parham Road, behind the hospital at the Surgical Services entrance, and also in front of the OrthoVirginia Medical Office Building.
- A full-service cafeteria located on the first floor near the Main Lobby entrance, offering hot food, deli, salad bar and self-serve areas. The cafeteria serves Breakfast from 7:00am - 9:30am, Lunch from 11:00am - 2:00pm, and Dinner from 5:00pm to 6:00pm.
- Visitor lounges are located on most floors and in the main lobby, with special areas for families of patients in surgery, endoscopy, critical care, and the emergency room.
- Pastoral care services are available at any time upon request. Our nondenominational prayer room, located on the first floor, is never closed.
Your comfort is our top priority. You’ll find many special services to ease your stay or to help friends and loved ones while they’re hospitalized, including:
- Patient advocates
- Mail, emails and flowers delivered to patient rooms by volunteers
- Banking services via ATM
- Hearing-impaired telecommunication assistance
- Vision-impaired reading service
- Interpreters for many languages